Start Your Engines
See Hundreds of Classic Cars
If you're a classic car collector or enthusiast, roll on over to Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway on October 10 for our myheroes Car Show and Concert. Our annual car show is back and better than ever! Renamed the myheroes Car Show in recognition of the myheroes program, honoring those who serve our community and country. Enjoy a day of great cars, food trucks and cold beverages along with live entertainment by New Frontiers. New location adjacent to the track. Free admission for spectators and free parking in the North & West parking lots.
Must Register Your Vehicle to Participate in the Car Show:
For myheroes Members - Free Registration (Register on-site the day of event. Must present myheroes card).
Advance Registration - $10 (plus processing fees).
Onsite Registration - $15 (cash only), based on available space.
Participants must present registration ticket to gain entry into the event.
Participating vehicles will be grouped by the categories listed below.
- 1. Best Hot Rod/Street Rod
2. Best Antique or Classic (restored-to-original cars, not modified)
3. Best Sports Car (little two-seaters, imports, can be stock or modified)
4. Best Modern Car (cars built from 1996 to now)
5. Best Truck or Pickup Truck
Each registered car will receive:
- Commemorative Dash Plaque
- $5 in Dining Credits valid at Skybox Sports Bar or Take Two Grill at Hollywood Gaming Dayton Raceway (must be over 21 years of age to access Take Two Grill. Participants under 21 may transfer the Dining Credit voucher).
- $10 in Free Play valid at Hollywood Gaming Dayton Raceway (must be 21 years of age to use Free Play and must enroll or be an existing mychoice member). Unused Free Play will expire on Saturday, October 23, 2021 (14 days). Free Play is non-transferable.
All participants must be registered by 2 p.m. to be eligible for prizes.
Top-three places in each category will be recognized.
1st Place per category to receive a trophy, $300 cash and $100 dining credits.
2nd place per category to receive a trophy and $100 dining credit.
3rd Place per category to receive a trophy and $25 dining credit.
Designated Event Area adjacent to the track will be reserved for Car Show entrees.
Free parking for spectators in the North & West parking lots.
8 a.m. Event/car show lot opens for car show participating vehicles
10 a.m. Food trucks and other vendors open
Noon Judging begins
Noon Live entertainment begins: New Frontiers
4 p.m. Winners announced
Featured Live Entertainment
Time: 12PM - 4PM